Each of our Jamboree communities is unique, with different apartment types, amenities, and rents. Below are answers to some of the general questions prospective residents ask. If you need housing tonight, call 211 for emergency shelters.
I want to rent at a Jamboree community?
Please visit each property page to find specific information about the property where you might like to live.
I found a property I’m interested in. What do I do next?
For information about a specific property like availability, rent, number of occupants, income limits and more, call the Leasing Information phone number under the light purple banner at the top right of every property page screen. Leasing offices are usually open Monday through Friday from 9:00am to 5:00pm PST and closed on weekends.
How much money can I earn and live at a Jamboree community?
Jamboree serves households that earn 30% to 60% of the area median income (AMI). The area median income varies from county to county. Please check with each property’s leasing office to determine the income limits for the apartment community where you’d like to live.
How much is the rent?
Rental rates are based on annual reports prepared by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. Rents and income limits are subject to change. For more information about rent, contact the leasing office of the property where you submit an application. Find the leasing office phone number just below the light purple banner at the top right of each property page description for residents.
What is the general application process?
- Once your completed application is received, it will be screened. Management will verify your income and conduct background searches, including a credit check and criminal background investigation.
- Management will notify you in writing if your application has been pre-approved or rejected.
- Management will set up interviews as pre-approved applications are processed. During the interview, potential residents must provide information to determine eligibility.
- When there are no more units available, pre-approved applications will be placed on a waitlist in the order they are received.
- As units become available, management will contact applicants on the waitlist in the order that they were placed on the waitlist.
Will I be notified if my application is rejected and told why it was rejected?
Yes, management will notify rejected applicants in writing, and you will be informed of options to appeal this decision.
How long is the wait list and where am I on the list?
Each community maintains its own wait list. Contact the specific property where you applied to find out about your application status. The leasing office phone number can be found just below the light purple banner at the top right of each property page description for residents.
For more information, download our Full List of Frequently Asked Questions.
Does Jamboree have apartments available for MHSA clients with a mental health diagnosis?
Download our list of questions about Applying for Permanent Supportive Housing.