Since 1990, Jamboree has maintained an unswerving loyalty to a consistent set of values. While our mission and vision evolve to meet growing demands, these core principles guide our actions as a nonprofit, within the company, with our communities and in the marketplace.
- QUALITY: We hold ourselves to the highest professional standards, which are reflected in the quality of our products, our people, and in the communities we build, manage and serve.
- OPEN COMMUNICATION: Jamboree encourages open, fact-based, and honest communication that welcomes diverse ideas and supports healthy relationships among our board, staff, strategic partners and those we serve.
- INTEGRITY, ACCOUNTABILITY AND RESPECT: We hold ourselves to the highest standards of ethical conduct and treat our residents, investors, partners and vendors with the utmost honesty, integrity and respect. As stewards of public and private funds, we are fully accountable to those we serve.
- CREATIVITY, INNOVATION AND FLEXIBILITY: Jamboree strives to be a creative and innovative leader in our industry, while also remaining flexible to respond to rapidly changing market conditions.
- MORE THAN SHELTER: We believe that everyone deserves quality housing that is affordable and that housing is more than shelter. We aspire to help create safe, nurturing and cohesive communities with responsive resident services.